Current Openings with us:
Urgent requirement for .NET developer
Work timings: 6:30pm IST to 2:30 am IST
Location : Hyderabad
The developer should have strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining external facing client applications using VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
Key Accountabilities :
- Build new systems with .NET 3.5, 4.0 / ASP.NET / SQL Server 2008.
- Develop new functionality on our existing web applications.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Skills Required :
Selected candidate should be able to join in 10 days time. Good communication skills - mandatory.
- 3+ years experience with ASP.NET.
- 2+ years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET,
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer,
Data Access Layer).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and a responsible team player.
Jr. Business Development Executive
Required skills :
Should understand the following space: MS technologies, eBusiness, ERP.
Job Description :
Educational Qualifications :
- Responsible for researching and profiling of Companies of US market to tap
- Communicating with prospects through calls and e-mails to introduce company
- Responsible for building sales pipeline: key business function is prospecting new
- Capable of handling lead generation of the US market through emailing &
conducting outbound telephone calls to generate qualified leads.
- Develop and execute effective campaigns in reaching top level executives
- Participate in marketing campaigns with strategies for increasing quality leads
- Arrange conference calls and meetings with clients for sales/business development
- Lead generation efforts include uncovering potential projects, qualifying prospects,
identifying the decision-making process and current operating environment, providing
marketing materials and setting up sales meetings
- Maintain and update the account/lead database
Grad/BE/Btech/MBA with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required skills :
- 1-3 experience in software sales experience
- Should have extensive International Business Development exposure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be highly motivated, competitive, and a self-starter
- Good experience across the entire sales/marketing cycle
- Good understanding of the region US
- Willing to work in the night shift
Experience (Overall Years of IT experience) : 1-3 Years.
Location : Hyderabad.
Official working hours : Catering to U.S.A. region.
Salary Details : Best in Industry.
Number of Vacancies : 02.
Please send your Profiles at : firstname.lastname@example.org